Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year, New Monster

Introducing:

Sockfield Orestes Fitzcreature







I stitched him together last night while Jim sat at the glass table in the sun room to work on his computer. My parents have commandeered all of the televisions in their house and stacked them one on top of the other to create a Wall of Sports in the living room. So without a television in the sun room and as I was not in the mood to resume one of the fifteen books I have stacked next to my bed, I decided to create something. If any of you are still looking for something to get me as a late Christmas present...I could use a nice, sturdy thimble...actually, I could use ten of them.

--------

song totally stuck in my head today:

Anyone Else But You by The Moldy Peaches



It's been playing on the jukebox in my head ever since Jim and I saw Juno on January 1.

No comments: